IN CONSIDERATION OF the matters described above and of the mutual benefits and obligations set forth in this Agreement, the receipt and sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledged, the Customer and the Service Provider (individually the “Party” and collectively the “Parties” to this Agreement) agree as follows:
1. The Customer hereby agrees to engage the Service Provider to provide the Customer with services (the “Services”) consisting of:
• Providing the following services by demand:
1. AC repair and services
2. Carpenter services
3. Chimney repair and services
4. Driver booking services
5. Electrical services
6. Laundry services
7. Microwave installation and services
8. PC and laptop repair
9. Pest control services
10. Plumbing services
11. Refrigerator Repair
12. Telephone service
13. TV repair
14. Washing machine repair
15. Water purifier installation and services.
16. Water tank Services.
17. Home cleaning services
18. Sofa cleaning services
20. Event planner
21. Makeup artist service
22. Photography service
23. Catering service
24. Event Venue
25. Car service for event
26. Gyser service
27. Saloon and Spa service
28. Yoga Trainer
29. Gym Instructor
30. Physiotherapy service
32. Dance trainer
33. Home tution service
34. Interior designing service
35. Lawyer services
36. CA/CS Services
37. Web design services
38. Packers and Movers
39. Other Services
2. The Services will also include any other tasks which the Parties may agree on. The Service Provider hereby agrees to provide such Services to the Customer and the same shall be informed to us.
Term of Agreement
3. The term of this Agreement (the “Term”) will begin on the date of this Agreement and will remain in full force and effect indefinitely until terminated as provided in this Agreement.
4. In the event that either Party wishes to terminate this Agreement, that Party will be required to provide 30 days notice to the other Party.
5. Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, the obligations of the Service Provider will end upon the termination of this Agreement.
6. The Parties agree to do everything necessary to ensure that the terms of this Agreement take effect.
7. All monetary amounts referred to in this Agreement are in INR.
8. For the services rendered by the Service Provider as required by this Agreement, the Customer will provide compensation (the “Compensation”) to the Service Provider as follows:
• The Customer will pay the Service Provider per project agreed. Each project has its own costs and the Service Provider agrees to inform the Customer what are the costs involved when setting the quotation and the Customer agrees to pay the total amount when the project is delivered.
9. The Compensation will be payable after 7 days from the date of Completion of the Services and cash received by the customer will be deposited within 2 working days in the Bank Account of “Second Part”
10. The Service Provider is responsible for paying damages occurred by them at the customerSite while providing Services.
11. The above Compensation includes all taxes and duties as required by law and TDS will be deducted as applicable.
Reimbursement of Expenses
12. The Service Provider will not be reimbursed for expenses incurred by the Service Provider in connection with providing the Services of this Agreement.
13. Confidential information (the “Confidential Information”) refers to any data or information relating to the business of the Customer which would reasonably be considered to be proprietary to the Customer including, but not limited to, accounting records, business processes, and client records and that is not generally known in the industry of the Customer and where the release of that Confidential Information could reasonably be expected to cause harm to the Customer.
14. The Service Provider agrees that they will not disclose, divulge, reveal, report or use, for any purpose, any Confidential Information which the Service Provider has obtained, except as authorized by the Customer. This obligation will survive indefinitely upon termination of this Agreement.
15. All written and oral information and material disclosed or provided by the Customer to the Service Provider under this Agreement is Confidential Information regardless of whether it was provided before or after the date of this Agreement or how it was provided to the Service Provider.
Return of Property
16. Upon the expiry or termination of this Agreement, the Service Provider will return to the Customer any property, documentation, records, or Confidential Information which is the property of the Customer.
17. In providing the Services under this Agreement it is expressly agreed that the Service Provider is acting as an independent contractor and not as an employee. The Service Provider and the Customer acknowledge that this Agreement does not create a partnership or joint venture between them, and is exclusively a contract for service.
18. In the event a dispute arises out of or in connection with this Agreement, the Parties will attempt to resolve the dispute through friendly consultation.
Modification of Agreement
19. Any amendment or modification of this Agreement or additional obligation assumed by either Party in connection with this Agreement will only be binding if evidenced in writing signed by each Party or an authorized representative of each Party.
Time of the Essence
20. Time is of the essence in this Agreement. No extension or variation of this Agreement will operate as a waiver of this provision.
21. The Service Provider will not voluntarily or by operation of law assign or otherwise transfer its obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of the Customer.
22. It is agreed that there is no representation, warranty, collateral agreement or condition affecting this Agreement except as expressly provided in this Agreement.
23. This Agreement will enure to the benefit of and be binding on the Parties and their respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors and permitted assigns.
24. Headings are inserted for the convenience of the Parties only and are not to be considered when interpreting this Agreement.
25. Words in the singular mean and include the plural and vice versa. Words in the masculine mean and include the feminine and vice versa.
26. It is the intention of the Parties to this Agreement that this Agreement and the performance under this Agreement, and all suits and special proceedings under this Agreement, be construed in accordance with and governed, to the exclusion of the law of any other forum, by the laws of the KOLKATA JURISDICTION without regard to the jurisdiction in which any action or special proceeding may be instituted.
27. In the event that any of the provisions of this Agreement are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, all other provisions will nevertheless continue to be valid and enforceable with the invalid or unenforceable parts severed from the remainder of this Agreement.
28. The waiver by either Party of a breach, default, delay or omission of any of the provisions of this Agreement by the other Party will not be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or other provisions.
29. The user will be ask for the location of the device for searching the associated service vendor.
From the location we will be able to assign the vendor in the service request location.
©Fikarr Not ecommerce 2016-17 - All right reserved.